6.09.2011

I’m working on it.

I just started this blog and it is going to take a little time for me to get everything up and running. I am currently working on my first book a zombie novella/novel (depending on what the final length ends up being.) Therefore, I will be trying to edit the blog and get it up and running in between marathon writing sessions. Once I finally get it up and fully running I will be making regular entries.
The plan is for this to be a blog on all things horror books, movies, and video games. I will have reviews and discussions on these topics. It is also going to be a place for me to make announcements about my writing and maybe even post some stories. I am also a lifelong techie so some of that might be mixed in and I might also blog about my experiences self-publishing my work on Amazon and Smashwords. I would like to put some tips for other writers looking to self-publish.
There is a wealth of information online about formatting and promoting a self-published eBook, but I have found that it can be a daunting task trying to sift through all of it and figure out what information is good what is not good and what is just out of date. So I hope to help other new writers through my experiences with the process.
So please be patient with me as I try to get things up and running. There should be a link to subscribe to the right if you are interested please do so that way you can find out when I get these updates out.
This is also a learning experience for me although I am a techie I have not used Blogger before so I have to figure out some things like adding links to my work on Amazon and Smashwords so for now I will just put a link to them in this post.

Welcome Home: A Short Story for $0.99 available at the following sites (just click on link):

     -Amazon-
     -Smashwords- (Multiple formats available including ePub, PDF, HTML, and more)
     -iTunes-

One last thing please feel free to offer any suggestions you might have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment